Welcome to Hear All Clear
The journey from hearing impaired to living a full life with easier communication can be difficult to navigate. People tend to develop strategies to get through the day; both functional and dysfunctional.
If you’ve experienced any appreciable amount of hearing loss then the following probably “sounds” familiar.
Common Events Among the Hard of Hearing
- Asking people to repeat themselves for the third time and still not understanding what they said.
- Smiling and nodding yes to things you didn’t hear.
- Mishearing what someone said, and responding out of context.
- Laughing at jokes you didn’t hear, just to fit in.
- Anxiety when you’re put in situations where hearing is required to communicate effectively.
- Exhaustion from straining to hear people for long periods of time.
- Social isolation and withdrawal that can follow the above frustrations.
It does not have to be this way!
Exciting Advances in New Hearing Aid Technology
Hearing Aids have come a long away over the last decade.
Better features like Bluetooth technology, background noise reduction, frequency shifts are more, are helping increase the quality of many hearing impaired people’s lives.
However With greater technology, has also come greater prices but thankfully some hearing aid retailers in the industry are bucking that trend.
Bulk Hearing Aid Centers Bringing Down Prices
Bulk retailers are changing the face of hearing aid dispensing. Until recently a pair of new digital hearing aids may have run anywhere from $4,000 to $8,000.
Increased competition is bringing down hearing aid prices closer to $2,000 to $3,000 a pair if you’re savvy enough to know where to look.
Alongside government subsidies and insurance benefit plans it may reduce costs even more; to hundreds of dollars instead of thousands, making them a much more affordable purchase.